Monday, September 20, 2010

Start of blog - Current projects


I have decided the start a blog just to document some wargaming things I have going on. I got the idea from Chris as a matter of fact. This will hopefully keep me motivated and keep painting. It is also a good way to see what others are up to.

At the moment I am finishing up the WW1 early germans but I get sidetracked easily. I switch projects all the time and currently don't have a single project actually finished!! Because of the meds I am on, painting is a slow process so don't expect to see much done. I also have a really poor quality camera but this blog is less about showing off my painting rather than seeing what everyone else is up to.

P.S. For the non-techies that don't have blogs you can RSS this. It means it will pop up on your computer when I have made a new post.

Click the pics for a bigger view.

No comments:

Post a Comment